Mar 22, 2010

Field trip.

Every time I hear people talk about Field Trips, I will miss those two girls because the latest outstation field trip I had was with them and other Malay dancers & it was awesome. Erm wait, minus off the parts where I had to miss whoever I missed the other time, it was awesome lah okay. But still, I can't forget bathing naked with them in the same toilet together for 4 days straight and I was the one facing the toilet bowl all along. And when it's bed time, we three shared the same bed and let out what we felt and who we missed badly. & Yah, not to forget, I always sleep dulu. Hehe. Ngantok ah. Plus, I sleep so I dont have to miss people also. Nvm, bottom line is, I miss `Atiqah Ramli and Maizurah Hamzah.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home